Friday, September 30, 2011

Theory Dogs, Coming Soon!

Hey folks, I aim to be launching my new web comic series, Theory Dogs, very soon. The comic will follow the (mis)adventures of my two dogs, Kuvi and Kaila, exploring the world through critical theory. So far, Kuvi’s favorite philosophers include Foucault, Lacan, Marx, and Zizek. If you have any suggestions on any critical theory the canines should tackle, please let me know!

I’m considering creating a special comic on the Wall Street protest right now, where Kuvi will ponder, “What would Marx say?” She has a lot of thoughts but not a lot of opposable thumbs, so we’ll see how fast I can whip these up!

We’re aiming for next week! Stay tuned!

P.S.: I apologize in advance for my poor art skillz. It turns out it’s really freaking hard drawing via clicks and mice.


No comments:

Post a Comment